With so many skin care and beauty products to choose from, our daily routine for applying products is getting more and more complicated. So, what is really the best approach to achieving healthy glowing skin? It might be easier than you think!
1. Drink Plenty Of Water -- Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water every day. It's the simplest & most rewarding beauty tips! It will flush out toxins from your body and your skin will be kept naturally hydrated.
2. Avoid Too Much Direct Sun Exposure
Do not spend long hours in direct sun, as this causes premature aging, sun spots and wrinkles. When spending time in the sun, cover up, limit the time and avoid peek sun hours. If you have experienced too much sun, heal your skin with natural & organic ingredients like cooling aloe vera, olive oil & honey, which you can find in the Honey Girl Organics After Sun Lotion for Face & Body.
3. Get Moving! Exercise daily till you start sweating. It opens up your skin pores and the toxins escape from your skin. Avoid sitting for hours, as inactivity may affect skin and promote bloating and puffiness, acne, cellulite, and loss of muscle tone.
Avoid smoking, and moderate your sugar and alcohol intake. Smoking has no health benefits and causes skin to prematurely age. Sugar is known to cause inflammation in the skin and alcohol enlarges the blood vessels and dehydrates the skin.
5. Moisturize! Use a good moisturizer every day. We recommend using an organic, all natural moisturizer targeted towards your skin type. Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Cream can also be used on the sensitive area around the eyes and is 95% organic. Beehive ingredients together with organic olive oil is the perfect recipe for healthy looking skin. If your skin needs some extra help, a face serum can penetrate deeper into the layers of your skin to help with cell regeneration. We recommend moisturizing your body as well, and these targeted body products are all natural and beneficial for the skin.
6. Cleanse & 7. Exfoliate
The best way to keep your skin free of toxins and remove impurities is to cleanse your skin twice a day. At night time, use an oil based facial cleanser & makeup remover to get rid of makeup, dirt & particles that have been building up on your skin throughout the day. That way your skin can breath during the night and fully absorb the moisturizer. In the morning it's important to wash off those dead skin cells that have been building up throughout the night. Us a mild cleanser and follow up with your moisturizer to protect your skin for the day. Once to twice a week, exfoliate you skin. We often forget this simple, yet very important and effective treatment. The best for your skin is to use an all natural and mild exfoliator like Honey Girl's Facial Scrub. It gently exfoliates, cleanses and removes dead skin cells while drawing out impurities from your skin, leaving your skin super soft, smooth and glowing.
Make sure to get at least seven hours of quality sleep every night. This is the time when your body and organs have time to restore themselves. We can help our biggest organ - our skin - recover during our sleep with a rich and moisturizing Night Cream. Honey Girl Organics’ Night Cream repairs and heals with organic ingredients like honey and royal jelly. It will help lighten dark spots and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You will wake up to fresher and younger looking skin!
9. Eat Healthy and as much as possible, eat natural foods. The vitamins and minerals in natural organic food will keep your skin healthy. Here's a great article on 25 foods to incorporate into your diet for great skin.
10. Avoid Stress
Take time to relax and focus on mindful breathing every day. Slow down and don't rush. The benefits of mindful breathing are endless! It can help you lower stress, detoxify your body, releases tension and overall it will help boost your immune system -- which all helps your skin look it's best!